"AS LONG AS HE GIVES ME MONEY, I DON’T CARE IF HE’S OLD” - 13-YEAR-OLD ACTRESS, MERCY KENNETH HINTS ON GETTING MARRIED TO AN OLD MAN

Teen Nollywood actress, Mercy Kenneth stirs reactions over a video she recently posted on the video-sharing app, TikTok.

Teen Nollywood actress, Mercy Kenneth stirs reactions over a video she recently posted on the video-sharing app, TikTok.

The light-skinned thespian who claims to be 13-year-old affirmed that once an elderly man bombards her with a lot of cash, she instantly loses the ability to see the age difference.

Captioning the video, she wrote, “Can’t you see his too old for you?”

“As long as he gives me money I can’t see anything ohh my eye dey pain me”


== Do You want to get all the viral videos and caught on camera on your phone? Click Here To Join This Telegram Group. You will Get Latest SexzzTape And Many More ==