My husband is always demanding for s#x everyday, sometimes 2 times a day without asking me if I'm in the mood or not

I do refuse him sometimes, he will get angry and we will still make l0ve but recently he no longer disturbs me, my husband now a stay month without touching me, I'm no longer comfortable with this.

If I attempt to play with him, he will tell me he is not in the mood. I'm sure he is getting satisfaction outside because the husband I married cannot stay 2 days without s#x.

What do I do, what should I do now? I want my husband back, I mean the one that is always troubling me for s#x. Please I need your advice

Continue Reading More



== Do You want to get all the viral videos and caught on camera on your phone? Click Here To Join This Telegram Group. You will Get Latest SexzzTape And Many More ==