I'm a single mother of two girls (twins) that will be six years old soon. I entered a relationship since October last year with a single father of two, 6 and 4 years old, we met through Facebook here, we got to know each other on the first of December.

I traveled to his state to see him and he also came to mine, when he came he promised that we will be getting married that I should go and meet my family to ask them how we will go about it, let him know how to inform his parents, I said ok, but during his to and fro to my place a lot of things happened to him, his car broke down when coming of which took him almost the whole day to repair, later he got into the hands of police men, he got to my place at night that day.

When going back the next morning his car tyre pulled off according to him the car turned 360degree backwards to where it was coming from but Alhamdulillah everything later went well, so I was wondering if that could be a bad sign, later he said there's no problem that it was because of negligence that it happened because he was warned not to go with is car. 

Two weeks later, he invited me to come hopefully to meet with his parents, of which I did, but when I got there I never got to see any of his family, he said his dad was complaining of the distance because he is from ekiti state while I'm from Edo state, that it was because of the distance marriage he had before his first marriage crumbled, so he want to convince them about me.

On the other hand, he had upto five distance relationship within that last year before he met me and non of them worked, so because of that he decided to apply for PhD course abroad before he now met me, that now he is considering either to go or to marry me because he believes in family and togetherness.

So after hearing all he said I told him to make a decision let him do what's best for him, then I returned to my base. But since I returned, the relationship had not been the same again. He doesn't call or chat me except I call or chat him, and when I complained about it, he said it doesn't matter who chat or call first.

Then, I decided to withdraw from chatting him, and when I did, he complained that I'm now feeling too big to chat or greet him. Then I brought it to his notice that I once complained of his behavior and his response was what will be will be, that he will surely make me his future and he loves me so much. 

But still had not changed that habit of not chatting with me, since on the first of January this year till now I have been the one starting the conversation and yet keep telling me he loves me.

Please, I need advice because I am beginning to loose interest in him already and I don't know if my decision to let go of him is right or wrong or I should keep exercise patient with him for now. Please those who had gone through this before should help me with the right advice !


== Do You want to get all the viral videos and caught on camera on your phone? Click Here To Join This Telegram Group. You will Get Latest SexzzTape And Many More ==